Lile, Jimmy - Cocobolo Integral Hunter (Mark: LILE) - Fixed Blade
James B. Lile Handmade Cocobolo Integral Hunter …
This handmade Drop Point Hunter style auto by James B. Lile has Cocobolo inlay and the maker’s D2 blade steel. It is an integral design Lile’s Model 7 (Loveless style) all purpose utility field knife. There is a lanyard hole (Lile called it a thong hole) on the back of the handle. Included is a Lile reversible Leather pouch Sheath. From a legendary knifemaker, this is a rare one-of-a-kind collector piece or a well designed lifetime user knife.
- Blade: D2 steel ... Drop Point Style
- Handle: D2 integral with Cocobolo Inlay …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.12"
- Open/Overall Length: 8.62”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 7.08 oz.
- Circa: 1975 (best estimate based on Mark: “LILE” … no dot)
- Maker: Jimmy (James B.) Lile (1933-1991) … Lile Knives … Russellville, AR