Link - GFN, Black Assisted Flipper - LinerLock Folder - S.W. Combo Edge
Kershaw Link (1776) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
The 420HC stainless blade steel on the Link has higher amounts of carbon and chromium to boost hardenability and corrosion resistance. It is an excellent everyday steel: tough, corrosion resistant, easy to sharpen and takes a good edge. A stonewashed finish gives the blade surface a desirable roughened or scuffed look, and helps hide scratches and fingerprints. The handles are matte-finished glass-filled nylon for lightweight strength. The sculpted lines and texture of the handle provide for a comfortable and secure grip. The Link feels big and solid in the hand and offers a clean look.
For easy opening, the Link is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening, accessed with the built-in flipper. The PocketClip is reversible for convenient left or right-handed pocket carry. The Link is made in Kershaw’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Tualatin, Oregon.
- Blade: 420HC SS ... stonewashed finish ... Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon ... SpeedSafe® open, built in Flipper
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Overall length: 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2015
- Origin: USA