M16-13LE - Aluminum Spear Point Flipper - LinerLock Folder
CRKT Carson M16 Aluminum Flipper Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
Based on the original M16 design of Kit Carson, these tactically inspired knives are ready to conquer any civilian tasks. They feature an AUS 8 stainless steel spear point blade that's tough, holds an edge well and is easier to sharpen in the field than tool steel. Use the Carson Flipper to quickly deploy the blade. The tactical design is a great everyday carry, excellent in the field and handles duties at work. The CRKT locking liner safety innovation adds an ingenious layer of safety to your folding knife. The safety sets a pin between the locking liner and the frame. This pin acts as an additional layer of safety.
- Blade: AUS 8 SS, 57-59 HRC … Carson Flipper Opening ... Spear Point Style ... dual ThumbStuds
- Handle: 6061 Aluminum ... anodized Law Enforcement Blue … LinerLock w/Locking Liner Safety ...
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.75"
- Open/Overall Length: 8.25"
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip ... Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Origin: Taiwan