G.S.D., Mah - Stainless Steel EDC Flipper - FrameLock Folder -
CRKT Mah G.S.D. (3700, 3710) Flipper Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
Liong Mah, the Palm Bay, Florida designer who created the G.S.D.™ work knife that looks classy and industrial, with lines that are simple and functional, from tip to handle. It comes equipped with a tip up two-position pocket clip that is beautifully sculpted to match the rest of the knife. The clip-point blade is durable and always up for the challenge, no matter what heavy-duty cutting tasks you throw at it. A tasteful folder that’s truly functional, the G.S.D.™ gets stuff done.
- Blade Length: 3.31" (84.07 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.35" (110.49 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 7.69" (195.33 mm)
- Blade: AUS8, 57-59 HRC … Satin Finish Clip Point
- Handle: 420J2 Stainless Steel … IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System ... FrameLock
- Carry: Weight 5.8 oz … Low Profile 2-Position Pocket Clip
- Origin: Taiwan