Manix 2, S110V - LWT Leaf-Shaped Drop Point Style- BearingLock Folder
Spyderco Manix 2 (C101) LWT S110V LockBack Folder ...
The Manix 2 CPM S110V blade steel offers exceptional wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The handle of this knife is injection molded from tough fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) and features Spyderco’s distinctive Bi-Directional Texturing pattern to ensure a secure grip in all environmental conditions. A reversible wire clip provides convenient left or right-side tip-up carry and the Ball Bearing Lock makes this folder completely ambidextrous. This is an exceptionally advanced folding knife that combines light weight, durability, strength and high-performance cutting capability into a single dynamic package. Made in the USA!
- Blade Edge Length: 2.88" (73 mm)
- Blade Length: 3.37" (86 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.66" (118 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.03" (204 mm)
- Blade: CPM S110V ... Leaf-Shaped Drop Point style ... flat grind ... jimping (texturing) ... ThumbHole ...
- Handle: injection molded fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) with Bi-Directional Texturing ... forefinger choil ... lanyard hole ... BearingLock
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 2.9 oz
- Origin: USA ... Spyderco, Inc ... Golden, CO