Marlin Spike - Rigger's Knife/Spike/Shackle-Key Folding Multi-Tool
Colonial Sailor’s Knife (1757/1758) with Marlin Spike …
The Colonial Knife Co. Marlin Spike pocketknife is the rebirth of classic U.S. Navy sailor's knives. It features a sheepsfoot blade, a locking marlin spike and a shackle-key tool designed to handle multiple tasks on the water. The bale doubles as a shackle-key and lanyard hole. The marlin spike in addition to assisting with tying and untying rope doubles as an awl/punch. This multi-purpose tool is at home in the field as well as on the water. Made in the USA!
- Blade: 440A SS … Sheepsfoot style … secondary blade/tool: Marlin Spike
- Handle: Zytel (nylon resin polymer) … bale doubles as shackle-key and lanyard hole … SlipJoint for Sheepsfoot blade … LockBack style for Marlin Spike with bale as release mechanism …
- Note: #1758 with Cocobolo is No Longer in Production …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62”
- Blade Length: 3.00”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.37”
- Carry: PocketKnife or Lanyard … Weight: 5.12 oz.
- Origin: USA ... Colonial Knife Co … Warwick, RI