Martin, Peter - Dual Action Window Frame - LinerLock Folder
Peter Martin Dual Action Window Frame Folder …
Peter Martin Handmade D/A (opens both manually and automatically) folder has Damascus blade steel and BlackLip Pearl inlays. One of the Mokume badges is the release for automatic blade opening and the gold dots act as the NailNic for manual opening. This folder has it all with fit, trim and functionality found in the custom design and creativity of a Peter Martin piece. A special one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: maker’s high layer tool steel “Finger Print” Damascus … Dagger style … 18K gold dots act as Nail/Nic (for manual opening)
- Handle: maker’s hot blued “Upset” twist Damascus side frames with BlackLip Pearl inlays … anodized titanium liners … LinerLock … 22K gold blade stop … Mike Sakmar - Howell, MI Mokume badges (shields) with one used as the release mechanism for automatic opening …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.31”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.93”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 5.76 oz.
- Circa: 2011
- Maker: Peter Martin … Peter Martin Knives … Waterford, WI