McLuin, Tom - Antique Ivory Drop Point Folder - LinerLock Folder
Tom McLuin Handmade Ivory Drop Point Folder …
Tom McLuin’s handmade Drop Point LinerLock folder has Ivory handle scales and 440C blade steel. The bolsters are dovetailed and file-worked along with the screws, liners, spine and top blade edge. There are Abalone inlays in the spine and ThumbStud. Built to be used, this is a fully functional PocketKnife, gentleman’s folder or a well-built piece to be added to a collection.
- Blade: 440C SS … Drop Point style … satin finish … 303 SS ThumbStud with Abalone inlay
- Handles: Elephant Ivory (pre-band, “antique”) … 416 SS dovetail bolsters … 303 SS liners … file-worked blade, spine, liners, screws and bolsters … two Abalone inlays in spine …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75”
- Blade Length: 3.00”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.37”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.37”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 5.28 oz.
- Circa: 1996 … Number #20
- Maker: Tom McLuin … McLuin Knives … Dracut, MA