BKC 2014 Club Knife – Great Eastern Jigged Bone Missouri Trader LockBack
Great Eastern (421114) Missouri Trader Jigged Bone LockBack Folder …
Badger Knife Club 2014 Club Knife … Limited Edition … #24 of 65 issued
The 2014 Badger Knife Club knife is a Great Eastern Cutlery #42 pattern with antique amber jigged bone handles. Also known as a Missouri Trader pattern, this knife features a clip point 440C stainless steel blade polished to a mirror finish. It has both a GEC nickel silver acorn shield and Badger Knife Club shield, nickel silver front bolster with brass liners and lanyard hole. A classic folder made in USA.
- Blade: 440C SS … Clip Point style … satin finish … BKC etch
- Handle: Antique Amber Jigged Bone … nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay … GEC acorn shield inlay … brass liners and pins … LockBack … lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 12”
- Closed/Handle Length: 25””
- Overall/Open Length: 62”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 52 oz.
- Origin: USA … Great Eastern Cutlery … Titusville, PA