BKC 2005 Club Knife - Queen S&M Goldenroot Bone Mountain Man LockBack
Queen (04113L) S&M Fire & Wire Mountain Man LockBack …
Badger Knife Club 2005 Club Knife … Limited Edition … 55 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with worm jigged, bone handle scales, brass liners, a lanyard hole and high quality nickel silver bolsters. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: ATS-34 (57-59 HRC) … Drop Point style … BKC 2005 etch
- Handle: wormgroove Goldenroot bone … nickel silver bolsters … BKC logo inlay … Schatt & Morgan trademark inlay … brass pins and liners … LockBack … lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37”
- Blade Length: 3.75”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62”
- Overall/Open Length: 25”
- Carry: PocketKnife… Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA … Queen Cutlery Co … Titusville, PA