Native Chief - G10 Spear Point Style - LockBack Folder
Regular price $ 168.00
Spyderco Native Chief (C244) Spear Point LockBack FolderThe Spyderco Native Chief takes the time-tested design of the iconic Native model and stretches it by about one third to create a longer, even more capable cutting tool that is still incredibly slim and pocket friendly. The blade steel is CPM S30V, a martensitic, powdered stainless steel with high levels of wear and corrosion resistance. There is an index-finger choil and a fully accessible SpyderHole for ambidextrous one-handed opening. There is an adjustable hourglass pocket clip allowing carry Tip-Up or Tip-Down and right or left side. The ergonomic G10 handle material is textured for positive grip and has a lanyard hole. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM S30V SS … Spear Point Style style … flat grind … satin finish …ThumbHole …
- Handle: textured G10 (epoxy filled woven glass fiber - resin) … LockBack mechanism … lanyard hole …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.58”
- Blade Length: 4.08”
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.08”
- Open/Overall Length: 9.08”
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip … Weight: 3.9 oz.
- Origin: USA … Spyderco Inc … Golden, CO