Eros - Titanium Ball Bearing Flipper - FrameLock Folder
CRKT Titanium Eros (K455) Flipper Folder ...
A sleek, sophisticated knife from designer Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI with refined cutting power. A sleek modified spear point blade crafted from high carbon stainless steel offers a fine tip and beautiful satin finish. The IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system provides smooth, fast, opening action for the blade with the simple flip of finger. The ultra-lightweight titanium handle is detail-sculpted for a cool look and added grip traction. An extremely unique custom style carry clip makes carrying it both convenient and easy.
- Blade Length: 3" (76.2 mm)
- Closed Length: 4" (101.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 7" (177.8 mm)
- Blade: Acuto 440 SS, 59-60 HRC … Satin Finish … Spear Point … Hollow Grind … Flipper Opening
- Handle: 6AL4V Titanium … IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System … FrameLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 1.4 oz
- Origin: Taiwan