Skinner - TPR Hunting Knife w/Sheath - Fixed Blade - Plain Edge
CRKT Onion Skinner (K700) Fixed Blade Knife ...
This item is no longer in production ...
Designed by Ken Onion of Kaneohe, HI it features a three-quarter tang Bohler K110 stainless steel blade, high hollow-ground and polished to a satin finish, with a hardness of HRC 58-60. The scales are Twin-Fused™ with a glass filled nylon core and soft textured TPR outside for grip. A lanyard is included. The custom leather sheath is molded and fitted to grip the scales and lock the knife in position until needed. It can be worn left or right, inside or outside the belt.
- Blade Length: 3.75" (95.25 mm)
- Overall Length: 8" (203.2 mm)
- Blade: Böhler K110, 58-60 HRC … Satin Finish … High Hollow Grind … Skinner Design
- Handle: Double Injection Molded PP/TPR w/ Textured Grip
- Carry: Fitted Leather Sheath … Weight: 3.7 oz
- Origin: Taiwan