Para 3, S30V - G10 Camo Clip Point Style - CompressionLock Folder
Spyderco Para 3 (C223) Clip Point Folder …
The Para 3 is a compact, easy-to-carry folding knife that offers full-service cutting performance. The Para 3 is specifically designed for applications where light discipline is a concern. Its CPM® S30V® stainless steel blade is cloaked in a tough, non-reflective Diamond Like Carbon (DLC) coating and its handle features textured G-10 scales with a digital camouflage pattern inspired by the U.S. Army’s ARPAT pattern. All other features are consistent with the standard version of the Para 3, including a full-flat grind for exceptional edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance, a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole™ for swift, ambidextrous, one-handed opening, a high-strength Compression Lock™ mechanism, and a four-position hourglass clip that supports left or right-side tip-up or tip-down carry.
- Blade: CPM S30V (martensitic stainless steel designed to offer the best combination of toughness, wear resistance and corrosion resistance) … SpyderHole … flat grind … DLC finish
- Handle: G10 … CompressionLock
- Blade Edge: 2.62”
- Blade Length: 2.95”
- Closed/Carry Length: 4.29”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.24”
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip … Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Origin: USA