Southern Grind Knives
Penguin - Titanium Damascus Drop Point Flipper - FrameLock Folder
Regular price $ 510.00
Southern Grind Penguin (SG09030008) Flipper Folder …
Numbered 55Zac Brown's Southern Grind Penguin flipper folder is an everyday carry knife made of premium materials and assembled with unparalleled attention to detail. The Drop Point blade is constructed of Chad Nichols Stainless Steel Damascus for maximum edge retention. Flipper provides ambidextrous opening with either hand or the extended ThumbSlot allows you to open the knife manually. The blade locks into position with a frame lock. A well-defined finger choil enhances user control. A short pocket clip carries the Penguin securely in the pocket with minimal interference. This folding knife with a no-frills look and a utilitarian design for everyday carry and outdoor activities is a solid, surprisingly easy carry. Made in the USA!
- Blade: SS Damascus (HRC 59-60) … flat grind … flipper opening system … oversized ThumbSlot …
- Handle: Bronze anodized Titanium … 6AL4V titanium clip … FrameLock … multi-track bearing system …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.43”
- Blade Length: 3.50”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62”
- Open/Overall Length: 8.12”
- Carry: Tip -Up CarryClip … Weight: 4.48 oz.
- Origin: USA … Zac Brown’s Southern Grind Knives … Peachtree City, GA