Pineapple - Patterned GRN Flipper - LinerLock Folder - Plain Edge
CRKT Pineapple (4120) EDC Flipper Folder ...
Matthew Lerch of Sussex, WI designed this everyday carry with a stout blade featuring a stonewash finish and deployed from the handle with a smooth flipper opening. The handle pattern, made with glass-reinforced nylon with G10 texture, was modeled after a pineapple frag grenade. Even in gritty conditions, it offers an extremely secure grip whether you’re performing fine detail work or long, slashing cuts. It looks like art, fits like a glove and performs flawlessly.
- Blade Length: 2.62" (66.68 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 3.54" (89.94 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 6.18" (157.18 mm)
- Blade: 1.4116 SS, HRC 56-58 … StoneWash Finish … Flipper Opener
- Handle: Glass-Reinforced Nylon … LinerLock
- Carry: Weight 3.3 oz … 2-Position Tip-Up CarryClip
- Origin: Taiwan