Proper, Gold Glass – Micarta w/Damasteel Sheepsfoot - SlipJoint Folder
Benchmade Gold Class Proper (319-201) PocketKnife …
Limited Edition … Numbered 180 of 500 pieces issued
Benchmade dresses up the popular SlipJoint Proper PocketKnife. This Gold Class version has top of the line materials crafted by the “best of the best” at Benchmade in Oregon City, OR. Mokume bolsters, micarta handles, jeweled liners and a Munin™ pattern Damasteel® blade take this classic slip-joint pocketknife to the next level. A wonderful collector piece or a spectacular EDC for those that appreciate quality. Made in the USA!
- Blade: etched Damasteel … Munin pattern … Sheepsfoot … NailNick …
- Handle: burgundy-black linen Micarta … gold-and-ivory Mokume bolsters … SlipJoint … 24K gold plated hardware … polished and jeweled liners …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.68”
- Blade Length: 2.82”
- Closed Length: 3.85”
- Overall/Open Length: 6.69”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 2.62 oz.
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR