NKCA 2012 Club Knife - Queen Shatt & Morgan Mica Pearl Mountain Man LockBack
Queen (3L) S&M Mountain Man LockBack PocketKnife …
National Knife Collectors Association 2012 Club Knife
Limited Edition 40th Anniversary … 100 issued
The mountain man folding knife was popular from the mid-1700s through the mid-1800s. This Queen reproduction of the pattern/design includes a LockBack with Mica Pearl handle scale inlays, brass liners and nickel silver bolsters. The NKCA closed in October of 2015 adding to the collector interest of this piece. A beautiful EDC that also is an excellent folding hunting knife. This high quality PocketKnife was meticulously crafted in the USA.
- Blade: D-2 Tool Steel … Drop Point style …
- Handle: Red and White Mica Pearl inlays customized by Michael Prater/Painted Pony … nickel silver bolsters … NCKA logo on bolster … handle inlay etch 40th Anniversary and NKCA 1972-2012 … brass liners … LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37”
- Blade Length: 3.75”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.62”
- Overall/Open Length: 8.25”
- Carry: PocketKnife… Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Origin: USA … Queen Cutlery Co … Titusville, PA ... (Scale Inlays: Michael Prater and Company … Flintstone, GA)