Raikiri - Aluminum Field Strip Wharncliffe Flipper - LinerLock Folder
CRKT Raikiri (5040) Wharncliffe Flipper Folder ...
Dew Hara of Seki, Japan designed the Raikiri™ everyday carry knife built with a modified Wharncliffe blade that features a satin finish and a low-profile flipper. Once open, the locking liner anchors it in place between two cold-forged handles. To elevate the utility of the knife to match its aesthetic, it has Field Strip technology for simple cleaning and maintenance in the field without tools.
- Blade Length: 3.759" (95.48 mm)
- Closed/Carry Length: 5.112" (129.84 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.938" (227.03 mm)
- Blade: 1.4116 SS, HRC 56-58 … Satin Finish … Flipper Opener
- Handle: Cold Forged ADC12 Aluminum … LinerLock … Field Strip Technology
- Carry: Weight 5.0 oz … 1-Position Tip-Up CarryClip
- Origin: Taiwan