Military Rescue Auto - Auto Blade & Hook - ButtonLock Folder
Colonial Military (526/724/728) Rescue Auto with Safety …
These Colonial automatic military rescue folders were designed as paratrooper jump knife to help a downed pilot or aircrew get out of emergency survival situations. They are equipped with a push button deployed SS blade and manual opening J-Style hook blade or Shroud Cutter for parachute shroud, seat beats, webbing, rope and clothing. The handle is a nearly indestructible Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) material. A nice piece for your emergency kit. Made in the USA!
- Blade: 1095 (58-60 RC) SS … Clip Point style … Tool: J-Style hook cutter
- Handle: textured Isoplast (engineered thermoplastic) … slide safety … push button deployment (blade) … manual opening hook cutter
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62”
- Blade Length: 3.00”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.50”
- Carry: Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.88 oz.
- Origin: USA ... Colonial Knife Co … Warwick, RI