Ricke, Dave – Green Bone Engraved Hunter w/Sheath – Fixed Blade
Dave Ricke Handmade Jigged Bone “Humpted Skinner” ...
Dave Ricke’s custom Skinner style hunting knife has jigged Green Bone handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. The bolsters are dovetailed and have different engravings on each bolster. Included is a custom fitted Leather Sheath from Bob Schrap. Built to be used, this is a fully functional hunting knife and would be a nice addition to anyone’s collection.
- Blade: ATS-34 (58 -61 HRC) … Drop Point skinner style … mirror finish
- Handles: jigged Green Bone … 416 SS dovetail bolsters … brown Micarta liners … full tang construction … engraved bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 3.50”
- Blade Length: 4.12”
- Overall Length: 9.00”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 10.88 oz.
- Circa: 1995 … Number #731
- Engraving by Fred Harrington … Mount Morris, MI
- Maker: Dave Ricke … Ricke Custom Knives … West Bend, WI