Rove - GFN Assisted Flipper - LinerLock Folder - Stonewash Plain Edge
Kershaw Rove (1965) Assisted Flipper Folder ...
This item is no longer in production ...
The Rove features a drop-point blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, which offers good hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention. The stonewashed finish hides scratches and looks good. The blade opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Extra-heavy jimping on the flipper makes it extra easy to open even in wet or slippery conditions. Carry it everyday (EDC), take it Outdoors, use it at Work ... the Rove is ready to go with a large lanyard hole and a reversible deep-carry PocketClip.
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV SS ... stonewashed finish ... Flipper
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon ... SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper ... LinerLock
- Blade length: 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Open length: 7.8 in. (19.6 cm)
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 3.4 oz.
- Year of Introduction: 2016
- Origin: China