Rukus II – Billet Aluminum Drop Point Automatic – ButtonLock Folder
Benchmade Rukus II (9600) Automatic Folder ...
Benchmade’s Rukus II is the return of a classic design in an uncompromising, tactical push-button automatic. This is the upgrade of two previous Benchmade Models (MP5 and the original Rukus). Popular with police and military, these are Tang locked tactical folders with S30V blades, reversible CarryClip and hard-use single billet aluminum handles with large finger grooves. Looking for the performance of a fixed blade from a heavy-duty folder, the AxisLock Rukus II will not disappoint. Made in the USA.
- Overall Length: 8.50" (21.59 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.10" (12.95 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.40" (8.64 cm)
- Handle: black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum handle with diagonal mill pattern … integrated strike pommel
- Blade: Drop Point … CPM S30V premium stainless steel (58-60 HRC)
- CarryClip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 4.94 oz. (140.05 g)
- Origin: USA