Saibu - G10 w/Cocobo Inlays Drop Point - AxisLock Folder - Satin Plain Edge
Benchmade Nakamura Saibu (486) Drop Point Folder …
The Saibu folder designed by Seiichi Nakamura is a showcase piece worthy of even the most discerning pocket. G10 scales accented with Cocobolo Inlay windows, drop point CPM-20CV SS blade, ambidextrous with AxisLock and reversible CarryClip are some of the many features found on this piece. This EveryDay carry is suitable for a night on the town or that adventure in the outdoors. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV premium Stainless Steel … Satin Finish Drop Point … dual Cocobolo accented ThumbStuds
- Handle: black contoured G10 with stabilized Cocobolo wood Inlays … AxisLock … bamboo-styled, metal backspacer … lanyard slot
- Blade Length: 2.98”
- Open/Overall Length: 6.79”
- Closed/Handle Length: 3.82”
- Carry: Reversible Tip-Up CarryClip … Weight: 2.70 oz.
- Origin: USA