Salt 2 - LWT Corrosion Resistant Wharncliffe - LockBack Folder
Spyderco Salt 2 (C88) Corrosion Resistant Wharncliffe Folder
Salt 2 Wharncliffe offers the unparalleled cutting power and precision of a hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade profile. Salt 2 knives combine the extraordinary corrosion resistance and extreme toughness of nitrogen-based H-1 steel with the highly refined handle ergonomics and multiple carry options of the best-selling Delica 4. Features include a stout back lock mechanism, a bright yellow fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle, a high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern and a four-position titanium pocket clip making every aspect of this knife’s carry, deployment and operation completely ambidextrous.
- Blade: H-1 … Hollow Grind … Wharncliffe style …
- Handle: FRN (injection molded nylon-based plastic that is reinforced with Glass Fiber) ... LockBack
- Blade Edge Length: 2.54”
- Blade Length: 2.90”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.25”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.15”
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip … Weight: 2.0 oz.
- Origin: Japan … Spyderco Inc … Golden, CO