Schirmer, Mike - Mammoth Ivory Engraved Fighter - Fixed Blade
Mike Schrimer Engraved and Scrimshawed Fighter Art Knife
This fighter style fixed blade was handmade by Mike Schrimer and embellished (scrimshawed and engraved) by Suzi Bradley. This art knife has 01 blade steel and Ivory handle scales. Both bolsters are engraved one with a Mountain Lion (Puma, Cougar) and the other with Rocky Mountain Goat. Both sides of the blade are engraved as well as both sides of the handle are scrimshawed. It includes a wood and glass display case. Fully functional, this piece is truly a one-of-a-kind collector piece. With Bradley’s beautiful work, it is also an art piece.
- Blade: 01 Tool Steel … fighter style … engraved …
- Handle: Mammoth Ivory … Stainless guard and bolsters … Scrimshawed and Engraved … mosaic pins … full tang construction
- Blade Edge Length: 5.62”
- Overall Length: 11.50"
- Engraver/Scrimshander: Suzi Bradley … Livingston, MT
- Carry: Display Case … Weight: 48.16 oz. … knife only: 8.96 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Maker: Mike Schirmer - Ruby Mountain Knives – Rosalia, WA (Formally: Twin Bridges, MT)