Smock - CF/G10 Laminate Wharncliffe Flipper - CompressionLock Folder
Spyderco Smock (C240) Button Compression Lock Folder …
The Smock from Spyderco is a collaboration with Kevin Smock, an award-winning industrial designer and custom knifemaker. The hollow-ground blade of this knife is machined from CPM S30V stainless steel and includes Spyderco’s blade hole and a flipper opener. The skeletonized handle has full SS liners, textured carbon fiber/G10 laminate scales, lightweight, open-backed construction and a reversible tip-up pocket clip. The Smock has a button release on its high-strength CompressionLock mechanism, which allows the knife to be safely and easily closed without placing your fingers near the blade’s edge.
- Blade: CPM S30V … Wharncliffe style … ThumbHole … hollow grind … satin finish … flipper
- Handle: Carbon Fiber/G-10 laminate … SS liners … CompressionLock with button release …
- Blade Edge Length: 2.87”
- Blade Length: 3.37”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.50”
- Open/Overall Length: 7.87”
- Carry: reversible Tip-Up CarryClip ... Weight: 3.64 oz.
- Origin: Taiwan … Spyderco, Inc. … Golden, CO