Snicker - GRN Drop Point Compact Flipper - LinerLock Folder
CRKT Snicker (6415) Compact Flipper Folder ...
Phil Booth of Ithaca, Michigan designed the Snicker; one of the most compact everyday carry folders around that still performs with the punch of a full-size blade. Though compact, the modified drop point blade is surprisingly burly and capable once it’s deployed from its glass-reinforced nylon handle. The subtle carbon fiber texture improves grip and turns heads as it tears through anything that dares to underestimate it.
- Blade Length: 1.84" (46.89 mm)
- Closed Length: 2.93" (74.63 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.68" (119.08 mm)
- Blade: 420J2, HRC 50-52 … StoneWash Finish … Flipper Opener
- Handle: Glass Reinforced Nylon Handles with Carbon Fiber Texture … LinerLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip … Weight: 2.3 oz
- Origin: China