Benchmade Knife Company
SOCP, Folder - CF-Elite Tactical/Rescue Spear Point – AxisLock Folder
Regular price $ 148.75
Benchmade SOCP (391) Tactical Spear Point Folder …Benchmade 391 SOCP Folder is ideal for on and off-duty carry. Designed by Greg Thompon as a first-choice tactical folder that incorporates a myriad of functional features for EDC, rescue situations, outdoor activities, self-defense and as many other tasks you may need an edged tool for. D2 blade steel is paired with tough CF-Elite handle scales. Rapid deployment ring, AxisLock and a ThumbDisk for ambidextrous one hand opening makes this folder a truly all-purpose tool. Made in the USA!
- Blade: D2 tool steel (60-62 HRC) … spear point style … black Cerakote coated … ThumbDisk …
- Handle: CF-Elite (carbon fiber reinforced nylon polymer) … molded grooved and dimpled texturing … AxisLock … lanyard hole … carbide glass breaker
- Blade Edge Length: 4.12”
- Blade Length: 4.47”
- Closed Length: 5.66”
- Overall/Open Length: 10.13”
- Carry: 4-Position CarryClip (reversible and Tip-Up or Tip-Down) w/quick-draw ring … Weight: 4.10 oz.
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR