Stewart, Chuck - Stiletto Black Lip MOP Interframe D/A Auto – LockBack Folder
Chuck Stewart Handmade D/A Interframe Automatic Folder
This handmade Interframe D/A Auto has beautiful Black Lip Mother of Pearl inlays and ATS-34 blade steel. Known for his unique opening mechanisms, this Stewart piece is no exception opening manually with the NailNick or automatically with hidden release (left thumb or right index finger) in one of the four Mother of Pearl inlays. This is a wonderful collector piece that is fun to showoff.
- Blade: ATS-34 (HRC 58-59) … single edge Spear Point style … Satin Finish
- Handle: Black Mother of Pearl … 416 SS interframe folder with four panel inlays … LockBack … opens manually via NailNick and automatically via hidden release mechanism in backside front inlay … left-handed (right forefinger release or left thumb release)
- Blade Edge Length: 2.75”
- Blade Length: 3.50”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.37”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 4.80 oz.
- Circa: 1995
- Maker: Charles "Chuck" Stewart (1928-2003) - Stewart Knives - Warren, MI