Stimulus - Aluminum Spear Point Automatic - ButtonLock Folder
Benchmade Stimulus (3551) Spear Point Automatic Folder ...
The Stimulus designed by Mel Pardue replaces the 3550 Pardue automatic with an upgraded Benchmade package with increased reliability and improved access to an enlarged button. Still a dependable edged tool that performs well and makes a great EDC folder. Made in the USA.
- Blade Length: 2.99" (7.59cm)
- Open Length: 7.09" (18.03cm)
- Closed Length: 4.10" (10.41cm)
- Blade: 154CM (58-61 HRC) ... Spear Point
- Handle Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Carry: Tip-Up or Tip-Down CarryClip - Weight: 2.71 oz.
- Origin: USA