OKCA 2005 Club Knife - Swauger, Ford - White Bone LinerLock Folder
Ford Swauger Handmade White Bone LinerLock Folder …
2005 Oregon Knife Collectors Association Club Knife
Limited Edition … 50 pieces made
This handmade manual folder was available by purchasing both the manual folder and the dual action automatic as a set or the manual could have been ordered by itself. The blade steel is the maker’s Damascus and is a blending (1095 and L6 steels) in what Mr. Swauger calls a “twist pattern”. The bolsters are from this same pattern Damascus. The handle scales on this PocketKnife are polished white bone. This piece is a fully functional PocketKnife and like all of Mr. Swauger’s handmade knives, a one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: maker’s twist pattern Damascus (1095 and L6) ... Drop Point Style
- Handle: stabilized white bone … sealed and polished … LinerLock … file-worked ThumbStud … file-worked “lace pattern” titanium liners … matching twist pattern Damascus bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00"
- Open/Overall Length: 7.25”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 3.04 oz.
- Circa: 2004 … Numbered #19
- Maker: Ford Swauger – Roseberg, OR