OKCA 2005 Club Knife - Swauger, Ford - Bone D/A Auto - LinerLock Folder
Ford Swauger Handmade Bone D/A Bolster Release Auto …
2005 Oregon Knife Collectors Association Club Knife
Limited Edition … 25 pieces made
This handmade auto was only available by purchasing both the manual folder and the dual action automatic as a set. The blade steel is the maker’s Damascus and is a blending (1095 and L6 steels) in what Mr. Swauger calls a “twist pattern”. The bolsters are the same twist pattern Damascus. The handle scales on this double action (bolster release auto and manual ThumbStud opening folder) knife are stabilized white bone. The titanium liners are file-worked in a “lace pattern”. This mechanism is a Ford Swauger design. This piece is a fully functional automatic or manual opening folder and a Swauger one-of-a-kind collector piece.
- Blade: maker’s twist pattern Damascus (1095 and L6) ... Drop Point Style
- Handle: stabilized white bone … sealed and polished … file-worked “lace pattern” titanium liners … twist pattern Damascus bolsters
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62"
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.00"
- Open/Overall Length: 7.06”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 3.20 oz.
- Circa: 2004 … Numbered #19
- Maker: Ford Swauger – Roseberg, OR
- See video here