Tengu - G10 Tanto Flipper - LinerLock Folder (#62, #74, #253 of 1200)
Benchmade Oeser Tengu (601) Flipper Folder …
This collaboration between Jared Oeser a highly regarded custom knifemaker known for his design and aesthetics and Benchmade Knife Company with its reputation for building the best production knives anywhere has resulted in the 601 Tengu. This slim and classy flipper is packed with detail, from the CPM-20CV Tanto style blade to the dual-colored G10 handles. A comfortable pocket carry that is an easy-opener and as functional as it is pretty. Made in the USA!
- Blade: CPM-20CV (59-61 HRC) … Tanto style … satin finish … flipper opening
- Handle: dual-colored contoured G10 … inlayed Oeser shield … LinerLock … layered G10 backspacers … thrust-bearing washers
- Blade Edge Length: 2.62”
- Blade Length: 2.77”
- Closed/Carry Length: 3.85”
- Open/Overall Length: 6.61”
- Carry: PocketKnife … black leather pouch … Weight: 2.67 oz. … with pouch 2.99 oz.
- Origin: USA … Benchmade Knife Company … Oregon City, OR