Bali-Song - Titanium Butterfly Knife w/Sheath - MLatch Folder
Benchmade Titanium Bali-Song (87) Butterfly Knife ...
The Bali-Song started in the Benchmade founder's garage in 1979 and Benchmade started in 1987. This namesake model boasts handle scales that have been sandblasted and milled out of a solid billet of titanium and the always-smooth action is showcased thanks to the thrust bearing washers. This Blue Class butterfly model, the 87, features custom hardware, a magnetic latch, a wharncliffe style blade in a satin finish and a dark grey nylon sheath that offers multiple carry options. Made in the USA!
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.50" (11.43cm)
- CLOSED/CARRY: 5.50" (13.97cm)
- OVERALL/OPEN: 10.00" (25.4cm)
- BLADE: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC) ... Wharncliffe style
- HANDLE: Sandblasted, single piece billet titanium ... Thrust bearing washers, custom hardware and magnetic latch
- CARRY: Gray nylon sheath with multiple carry options ... WEIGHT: 5.37oz (152.24g)
- ORIGIN: USA