BKC 1991 Club Knife – Camillus Delrin Double-Loc 2-Blade Trapper
Camillus (716Y) Yello-Jaket 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack
Badger Knife Club 1991 Club Knife
Limited Edition … #19 of 60 issued
This is the Camillus Cutlery Model #716Y 2-Blade Trapper Dual LockBack folding hunter with yellow Delrin handles. This Trapper has two blades, a Skinner (Camillus calls it a Clip) and a Spey. The DuPont Delrin handle scales invented in the 1940s is durable and very easy to find in the underbrush if dropped. The side-by-side dual LockBacks operate independently for a secure lockup in the field. Included is a leather sheath for carry. A high interest collector piece or a well made folding hunter!
- Blade: 440 SS … mirror polished … Clip, Spey blades … BKC 1991 etch … Yello-Jaket etch
- Handle: smooth yellow Delrin … nickel silver bolsters … brass liners and pins … Camillus shield inlay … BKC logo inlay …patented “Double-Offset Lateral Side-Lock Mechanism” (side by side double LockBacks) … lanyard hole
- Blade Edge Length: Clip: 3.12” … Spey: 3.12”
- Blade Length: : Clip: 3.56” … Spey: 3.56”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.43”
- Overall/Open Length: 7.87”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 8.80 oz.
- Origin: USA … Camillus Cutlery Company … Camillus, NY