Vizzle - SS Trailing Point Flipper - FrameLock Folder
CRKT Vizzle (5320) Ball Bearing Flipper Folder ...
Jesper Voxnaes was inspired by traditional fixed blades like the puukko and telemark while designing the Vizzle™ in his shop in Loegstrup, Denmark. It mirrors the sleek, clean lines so common among Scandinavian knife designs. The hollow-ground blade is deployed from the sleek stainless steel handle with a swift, smooth action flipper opening thanks to the IKBS™ ball bearing pivot system. The stonewashed handle is punctuated with a radar-looking circular pocket for both aesthetics and to help your grip.
- Blade Length: 3.35" (85.17 mm)
- Overall/Open Length: 8.00" (203.2 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.60" (116.97 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV, HRC 58-60 … Satin Finish … Flipper Opening
- Handle: StoneWash Stainless Steel … FrameLock
- Carry: Weight 4.7 oz … 1-Position Tip-Up CarryClip
- Origin: China