Wile, Peter - Mastodon Ivory Drop Point Folder - LinerLock Folder
Peter Wile Handmade Engraved LinerLock Folder …
This handmade folding knife named “American Kestrel” by the maker, Peter Wile, has Mastodon Ivory handle scales and Damascus blade steel. The bolsters are engraved by Don Bell. This is a fully functional LinerLock folder with upscale materials. With the custom engraving and custom knifemaking this piece is a one-of-a-kind collectible Art Knife.
- Blade: Swedish Damasteel dense twist Damascus (60-61 HRC)… Drop Point style … flat grind … acid etched finish … Opal set in 14k gold fileworked ThumbStud
- Handle: stabilized presentation grade Mastodon Ivory … engraved and anodized Titanium dovetailed bolsters … anodized Titanium liners … 14k solid gold and fileworked screws … reverse rope fileworked blade and spine …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.87”
- Blade Length: 4.75”
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.62”
- Overall/Open Length: 9.25”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 8.16 oz.
- Circa: 1998
- Engraver: Don Bell … Bell Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada
- Maker: Peter Wile (Retired) … Wile Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada