Wile, Peter - White Mastodon Ivory Folder - LinerLock Folder
Peter Wile Handmade Ivory Engraved LinerLock Folder …
This handmade folding knife from Peter Wile has scrimshawed White Mastodon Ivory handle scales and Damascus blade steel. The bolsters are engraved by Don Bell. This is a fully functional LinerLock folder with upscale materials. With the custom engraving, custom scrimshaw and custom knifemaking this piece is a one-of-a-kind collectible Art Knife.
- Blade: Swedish Damasteel twist Damascus … Drop Point style … flat grind … acid etched finish … blue mastodon ivory bark set in white gold ThumbStud
- Handle: scrimshawed White Mastodon Ivory … engraved and anodized Titanium dovetailed bolsters … anodized Titanium liners … polished stainless steel screws … vine fileworked blade and spine …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.62”
- Blade Length: 4.68”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.87”
- Overall/Open Length: 8.62”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 4.64 oz.
- Circa: 2012
- Engraver and Scrimshander: Don Bell … Bell Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada
- Maker: Peter Wile (Retired) … Wile Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada