Wile, Peter - Carved Pearl Drop Point Folder - LinerLock Folder
Peter Wile Handmade Pearl Engraved LinerLock Folder …
This handmade folding knife named “Trumpeter Swan” by the maker, Peter Wile, has carved Pearl handle scales and tight twist Damascus blade steel. The bolsters are engraved by Don Bell. This is a fully functional LinerLock folder with upscale materials. With the custom engraving and custom knifemaking this piece is a one-of-a-kind collectible Art Knife.
- Blade: Tim Zowada 320 layer twist (01 & L6) Damascus (58-60 HRC)… Drop Point style … flat grind … acid etched finish … Pink Tourmaline set in 14k gold ThumbStud
- Handle: carved presentation grade Mother of Pearl … engraved and anodized Titanium dovetailed bolsters … anodized Titanium liners … 14k solid gold and fileworked screws … fileworked blade and spine
- Blade Edge Length: 3.37”
- Blade Length: 4.62”
- Closed/Handle Length: 5.12”
- Overall/Open Length: 8.37”
- Carry: PocketKnife … Weight: 5.92 oz.
- Circa: 1997
- Engraver: Don Bell … Bell Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada
- Maker: Peter Wile (Retired) … Wile Knives … Nova Scotia, Canada