Hissatsu - GRN Tactical Fighter w/Sheath - Fixed Blade - Black Plain Edge
CRKT Hissatsu (2907K) Tactical Tanto w/Sheath ...
The Hissatsu's dual grind Tanto blade is 440A stainless steel with a black EDP blade finish. The handle is in a traditional Japanese pattern, but is Twin-Fused™, double injection-molded with a high-impact polypropylene core, butt and hilt, and a non-slip soft textured rubber grip handle surface. The custom injection-molded glass filled nylon sheath grips the knife firmly, and has a removable belt clip which can be attached high or low, vertical or horizontal with the black two-piece screws provided. There are also holes and slots for carry on belts, webbing or equipment.
- Blade Length: 7.12" (180.98 mm)
- Overall Length: 12.25" (311.15 mm)
- Handle Material: Polypropylene Core w/Textured Rubber Grip
- Blade Steel: 440A stainless steel … 55-57 HRC … EDP Finish
- Carry: Glass Reinforced Molle Compatible Sheath ... Weight: 8 oz
- Origin: Taiwan