Williwaw - SS BlackWash Drop Point Flipper - FrameLock Folder
CRKT Williwaw (6016) Flipper Folder ...
A practical modified drop point blade with a satin finish sets the tone, deployed with a subtle flipper. Opening this one is a breeze with the IKBS™ ball bearing pivot mechanism. Stainless steel spheres reduce friction around the pivot for quick, consistent operation, and once open, the blade is locked in place with a frame lock. The real show-stopper of the knife is its black stonewash stainless steel handle whose curvy, wandering lines expertly illustrate its well-chosen name.
- Blade Length: 3.02" (76.86 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.15" (105.54 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.12" (180.98 mm)
- Blade: 8Cr13MoV … Satin Finish … Flipper Opening
- Handle: 2Cr13 SS … IKBS™ Ball Bearing Pivot System … FrameLock
- Carry: 1-Position Tip-Down CarryClip - Weight: 4.7 oz
- Origin: China