Young, John - Ironwood Engraved Drop Point Hunter - Fixed Blade
John Young Handmade Engraved Hunter w/Leather Sheath
This handmade hunting knife from John Young has Desert Ironwood handle scales and ATS-34 blade steel. This is Mr. Young’s rendition of a Bob Loveless Drop Point Hunter. The bolsters are engraved by Julie Warenski-Erickson. Included is a leather sheath. The fit and finish are flawless. This fully functional hunting knife more than likely will be added to a collection rather than head-out on an outdoor adventure. A one-of-a-kind, hard to find collector piece!
- Blade: ATS-34 … Drop Point style … hollow ground ... mirror finish
- Handle: Desert Ironwood … 416 SS engraved guard and butt cap with 14k gold wire inlay … hidden tang construction …
- Blade Edge Length: 3.62”
- Blade Length: 3.87”
- Closed/Handle Length: 4.75”
- Overall/Open Length: 8.68”
- Carry: Leather Sheath … Weight: 9.60 oz.
- Circa: 2000
- Engraver: Julie Warenski-Erickson … Washington, UT
- Maker: John Young - Young Knives - Ephraim, UT